Ajax requests aren't receiving project files on the Arcade, yet functioning fine in the preview.
I am loading several files for a game as project files on AJAX requests. I have tested this game in preview mode and the files loaded with little to no latency. When I uploaded the game to the Scirra Arcade and viewed it there, none of the files loaded. I hope I can get help seeing as this is a fairly vital part of the game, as well as part of a new feature.
Attach a Capx
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5alrknp7u2ulf ... .capx?dl=0
Description of Capx
This is a game I have on the Arcade, please don't steal :c
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Load on arcade at https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-ga ... box-21-344 and view patchnotes section (on right of menu layout)
EDIT I have changed my code to not use Ajax, but the bug still exists
- Load in Construct 2 and look in the same location, where everything is fine.
- Try to load a level (Using the main menu)
- Notice it is always the second level (Sunlight) on the arcade, but will change based on what is selected when run in the preview.
- This is because no data is being changed and that map is the default state for the tilemap(s)
AJAX fails to provide data to the Scirra Arcade game.
AJAX receives data and constructs the patchnotes and levels.
- All I have tried (Firefox, Opera, and Chrome)
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID
Found it in both 208r and 207r, but the problem is on the Scirra Arcade.
I also realize that this might just be for security reasons, but would like to know for sure.