2nd Time Bug

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Hi,

last time Ashley said this error is caused due the translation. But it also occours with the standard english version.

--------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

---------------------------

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Could not find behavior's combo property index

Condition: index >= 0

File: Projects\BehaviorInstance.cpp

Line: 374

Function: class cr::pod<class std::vector<struct era::InstanceProperty,class std::allocator<struct era::InstanceProperty> > > __cdecl BehaviorInstanceERACallback::GetProperties(void) const

Build: release 100 (64-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Abbrechen   Wiederholen   Ignorieren   

The german buttons are cause the UI, my Windows is german, and this seems to be a standard error window.

It is everytime when i run the layout. When i ignore, the project seems to work fine. didnt find any bugs while runtime.

Best regards :)

• Please see how to report bugs. Can you describe exactly when this error message occurs and step-by-step how to reproduce it?

• not much to say, no addons or plugins used . it is a simple project created with v84 (stable), and now updated to v100. with 84 it worked.

i could send you a link with the full capx if you want. i am not able to recreate the bug in a small project, it does only appear in this one. it occours everytime i run the layout.

my system is win7x64 with latest nvidia.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I still cannot reproduce any problem. You did not mention what to do with the new project.

This is still a sign of incorrect language files. I would recommend uninstalling Construct 2 and reinstalling it and make sure Preferences language is set to English and don't change it.

• Ok, i've uninstalled C2, deleted the folder, and reinstalled, but the error still pops up.

So i've reduced the capx and now whole c2 freezes when running the layout.

capx

I dont have any idea why this occours.

• This error happens because the object "grass_q" has a Bound to Layout behavior with its property set to 'Hotspot', which is not one of the options (it must be either 'Origin' or 'Edge').

To fix it just choose 'Origin' and save.

I don't think there's anything to fix here - either this is a very old project, or this problem occurred because you previously saved the project with a different language setting, which is not supported.

• This is the solution. Guess this option was available in an older release.

Many thanks for the support, Ashley :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)