Windows 10 Export: Ad SDK reference not included in project

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Creepy Sprite Font suitable font for your Dark/Horror/Halloween games.
  • Problem Description

When I use the Windows 10 export(Visual Studio 2015), the VS Solution does not include a reference to the Microsoft Ads SDK. Hence there are no Ads displayed. I tried adding the reference myself, but then it VS started throwing me loads of compile error, including Compatibility errors.

Attach a Capx

Issue is related to exporting to Visual Studio 2015.

Description of Capx

NA

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Create a Blank project
    • Add Pubcenter plugin
    • Export to Windows 10
    • Open project in VS 2015

Observed Result

No reference to MS AdSDK. Manually added reference results in compile errors.

Expected Result

Exported solution should include a reference to MS Ad SDK and should be able to show Ads from pubCenter

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (NA)
    • FireFox: (NA)
    • Edge: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 10 (Home?)

Construct 2 Version ID

C2 R212.2

• That's one of the matter that i have not upgrated Win yet... all the problems is about connecting and it's firewall

• Ashley! Thank you so much for addressing this issue and adding new features to the PubCenter.

I however had one question:

As of now, the PubCenter Plugin allows use to enter only one Ad Unit.

Can you add a property to add another Unit ID so that we can use both Banner and/or Interstitial Ad units?

Example:

Banner calls Ad Unit #1

Interstitial called Ad Unit #2

• Ashley What can I say? You and your team are awesome. You listened to my small request and implemented it in your new version.

This is really helpful! I had infact modified the current pubCenter plugin and was about to publish it in the Creation section for others to use!

But now we have an official feature from you Thank you so much!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No problem, it was a small change

• No problem, it was a small change

It means a lot to me and many Windows Dev!

My game "Last of the Survivors" has grabbed attention of IGN.com, I am now at 68+K downloads on Google Play. Very positive response from all. Is there anyway you could showcase my game on your home page??

It's an Isometric game with great graphics, uses many of the plugins. Many would love to see that creating such game is also achievable in C2!!

Just a humble suggestion

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)