(Just a minor bug, since it's only possible to occur in Win 7 and if C2 is in the Start Menu, but nonetheless, it has a crash as a result.)
When opening a template, closing the template, opening it up again and trying to open another template, C2 stops working.
Attach a Capx
The only .capx needed is already included in each C2 release as a template.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Open C2, don't open any existing project
- Go to File, New and choose any of the templates.
- Close C2, no need to save anything
- Click the Windows Icon in the bottom-right corner to open the Start Menu
- Click the little arrow next to the C2 entry to see the most recently opened projects
- Click on the template .capx that you just opened
- When it has finished loading, repeat Step 1 with the same template
This should result in a crash of C2.
Obviously, no crash.
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7, SP1
Construct 2 Version ID