When activated, the Snap to Grid function doesn't let you change the Width more tan once and the default 32 value in the Height field can't be changed.
Attach a Capx
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 Create a New Project.
- Step 2 Click the 'View' tab.
- Step 3 Enable the 'Snap to Grid' box.
- Step 4 Open the 'View' tab again.
- Step 5 Replace the value for Width with another one randomly.
- Step 6 Replace the value for Height with another one randomly.
- Step 7 Repeat Step 5.
Width can't be changed more tan once and the default 32 value in the Height field can't be changed.
Width and Height values can be changed multiple times.
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 8.1 Pro x64 VL (currently updated)
Construct 2 Version ID
r173 64bit free edition & r178 64bit free edition (tried on both without success)