• 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • Link to .capx file (required!):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95028662/SpriterTest.zip

Steps to reproduce:

1. Drag the Bat01.scml file into the test.capx project

Observed result:

The red sprite is in a container with the spriter objects. It gets deleted out of the project when you drag the new scml file in.

Expected result:

The red sprite is not deleted and is included in the container with the new spriter objects.

Operating system & service pack:

Win7

Construct 2 version:

r139

• This is currently by design. Any objects not in the Spriter animation are deleted when reimporting, so if anything was removed from the Spriter animation, it's also removed from Construct 2 when reimporting.

Is this a problem for you?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ashley Not sure I understand what you mean.

There's nothing removed from the Spriter animation as I'm just reimporting the same SCML file.

The red sprite is created in Construct (it doesnt exist in the Spriter animation) and added to the container with the Spriter object.

I can get around the problem by removing all non Spriter objects from the container, reimporting the SCML file, then putting the non Spriter objects back into the container. It's a bit of a hassle, but it works.

• Hi i have a problem when export the .scon to construc2 y installed the pluging scml but when y drag the .scon to construc aperar this "image adjunt"

I appreciated your colaboration tahnks a lot. i hope a feedback soon.

• juanramirez - that appears to be a different bug, unrelated to this post. Please post a new bug report following all the guidelines otherwise we cannot help.

• juanramirez

It's off-topic, but I had a similar problem when re-importing Spriter stuff. First, close all of your events sheets. Second, import the scml, NOT scon file. This should solve your crash, even if it doesn't fix the bug.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)