Some conditions and actions are disappearing if mouse hovering them then move away, and reappearing if they are clicked or if mouse is hover them again, it happens in windows 7 and ONLY if you set size of text to "Large 150%" or greater in control panel. I dont know about windows 8, but it has 150% scaling too, so maybe windows 8 affected. I try that on different machines with resolution 1920x1080 or greater, and 150% scaling, the problem appears everywhere. Can't say that it prevents me from work, just want to help.
Attach a Capx
But i don't think it's needed, just set text scaling to 150%, create new project and try to add some actions or conditions.
Description of Capx
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Open Control Panel > Display, set text to "Large 150%"
- Open Construct 2 and choose New Project
- Open project's Event Sheet and choose an add action or add condition
- Choose "System" or anything else
- Move mouse over actions or conditions and you notice the problem, lets say, click Add action > System > Move mouse on "On start of layout" button > Move mouse away from it and you see that "On start of layout" disappeared, move mouse back to a place where "On start of layout" should be, or click there, and it's reappear.
Conditions and actions buttons disappearing, and reappearing only if they are clicked.
- Chrome: (NO)
- FireFox: (NO)
- Internet Explorer: (NO)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 64bit
Construct 2 Version ID
r173, i can't try 174 or 175 now, but i search the forum and don't find any bugreport with that problem, so i don't think that it was fixed.