Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add two object sprites (Turret1 and Turret2)
2. Add those two into a Family (Turrets)
3. Add turret behavior to the family
4. Add instance variable to the family(TargetType-number)
5. Change the family instance variable of Turret1 to 0 and Turret2 to 1)
6. Add two object sprites (Target1 and Target2).
7. On start of layout, Turrets with targetType=0 assign target to Target1 while Turrets with TargetType=1 assign target to Target2.
8. On start of layout just assign Turret1 to target target1,Turret2 to target turret2.
When you add an object to target to a "Turrets" family, all of the Turret will target all objects, it will ignore the targetType condition.
(I dont know if this is intended or not)
Turret1 in family (Turrets) with TargetType=0 will target Target1
Turret2 in family (Turrets) with TargetType=1 will target Target2
Internet Explorer: no
Operating system & service pack:
Windows 7 SP1
Construct 2 version: