Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open new empty C2 project
2. Create an event
3. Create a sub-event within that event
4. Minimize the parent event
5. Zoom in a ton (dramatically, just to be sure)
6. Expand the parent event and observe the "cut-off" sub-event
7. Zoom to 'refresh' display and fix issue
Text is squeezed and cut-off for sub-event.
Text should look normal for that zoom level.
Operating system & service pack:
Windows Vista SP 2
Construct 2 version:
I'm using an outdated graphics card on this machine, which may be part of the issue. If this bug cannot be reproduced on any other machine, then I apologize. I wanted to report it just in case.