preview layout buttom

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Run preview layout buttom is working once every 3 or times (randomly). I m new user (I bought the software licence on Friday), I'm pretty happy with your software, really it's amazing. I don't thig this a bug, it looks that it's only to me. I having problem to see my run my layout properly. It really looks that works radomnly for me. This means I click once and it's not working, I click again and it's not working either and I click again and it works. It doesn't matter if I press F5, or clicks the specific bottoms. I'm using only one layout sheet. Let me know if I should change something or there's any way to do it better.

Thank you so much,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I get this all the time. If you are using only one layout, I would suggest focusing (ie clicking) on the layout window first before hitting F5. Usually, when this is done, every F5 press will result in a preview even though you've been focused on the event sheet.

Also note that there are 2 other ways of running a preview. If you go the Projects Bar, you will see the top most folder: RMB and choose Run project (or alternatively Debug project).

Lastly, in the Ribbon on the main GUI panel, there is a Home tab > Run layout button there as well.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)