Link to .capx file (required!):
these are all somewhat related so i hope you don't mind me putting them in one post
The .capx is annotated, so skip this and read it there.
1. With blank condition space selected, pressing right will not select the events actions
2. having multiple events or comments selected prevents all arrow key navigation
3. pressing C to create a condition, places it at the bottom of the conditions list, instead of at the selection highlight. Same goes for actions and pasting.
4. up/down navigation still selects events that are omitted by search.
5. pressing ctrl+f expands ribbon even if search box is placed on quick access bar.
Operating system & service pack:
Construct 2 version: