FATAL ERROR !

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Problem Description

crash at start steam version

PLUS

ALL MY PLUGINS WAS DELETED BY VERSION 253 STEAM !!!!!

Attach a Capx

NO CAPX

Description of Capx

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Temporary project file missing on disk

Condition: FileExists(temp_path.c_str())

File: Projects\ProjectFile.cpp

Line: 32

Function: __cdecl ProjectFile::ProjectFile(class FileFolder &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &)

Build: release 253 (64-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 2)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Abort Retry Ignore

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• start steam version beta of construct 2
    • run it

Observed Result

CRASH !!

Expected Result

to run normally

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)
    • FireFox: (YES)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

win 7 sp1

Construct 2 Version ID

R253

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • NOW all my plugins are deleted,

REXREPO V3 doesnt show me ALL the plugins, for html, iframe etc.... so i have to REINSTALL EVERY PLUGIN I LOST ???

THIS IS INSANE !!!

• I'm afraid there's nothing we can do to help based on a report like this - we need all the information in the guidelines to be able to investigate a problem, particularly the steps to reproduce.

This might've happened if you did something like delete all your appdata and temporary files while C2 was open. (Needless to say, it's best not to delete files that applications are actively using.)

• nope i did nothing ,i just launched C2 today and i got that crash 3 times thats all !!!! all that text is what i got from the crash report !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)