When I user the multiplayer plugin and I have at least two objects synceds that are in diferent layers, the game will crash after I try to change layouts.
Attach a Capx
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3zzW ... zZTQkFKNms
Description of Capx
Just a simple use of multiplayer plugin. There are two layouts:
Layout 1: To connect players to the game
Layout 2: Where the objects that are synced on layout will be generated.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Open an instance of the game on a tab of the browser and connect as host;
- Open an instance of the game on another tab of the browser and connect as peer;
- Go to host tab and make sure to minimize peer tab.
- Click "Go To Layout 2" button on the host tab.
- Maximize peer tab, you should get the error "Creating world instance without specifying layer".
You get a error and game crash.
To the game to work just fine.
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (NOT TESTED)
- Internet Explorer: (NOT TESTED)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 10 sp1
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 239 (64bit/Steam)
I found that if you create the exact same number of layers on both layouts, the game'll work just fine.