Construct hangs on going into edit an animation.
Attach a Capx
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 Go to a public folder on a computer on your network.
- Step 2 Put image in folder
- Step 3 Import it into construct as a sprite into a layout.(not sure if it does it with tiledbackgrounds etc.. didn't try)
- Step 4 Turn the computer that you imported the image from off.
- Step 5 Try to edit the animation.
Construct should freeze for a minute or two every time you click edit animation on the image imported. Until the other computer turns back on and then it's fine.
Should be able to edit without hanging.
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 10 64bit, Windows 7 64bit
Construct 2 Version ID
release 227 64-bit
Just annoying for me because my wife is the artist and i pull images from her comp. Now that i know it freezes construct i don't do it anymore. I save the image on my computer and import. The hang stops eventually and you can edit the animation so isn't a huge deal.