- Problem Description -
I'm trying to pass the certification in the program IDplv@Xbox but I get this rejection report:
- Attach a Capx -
Any project with Xbox live integration for IDdfr@Xbox
- Steps to Reproduce Bug -
1. Device 1: Sign into an Xbox Live enabled Microsoft account and launch the title.
2. Device 1: Proceed to the main menu.
3. Device 2: Sign into the Xbox Live enabled Microsoft account from step  and launch the title.
4. Device 2: When prompted, select to 'Sign in here.'
5. Device 1: Observe that the title does not react in any way and the user is able to continue gameplay uninterrupted.
- Observed Result -
The title does not react to the active account being signed in on a second device.
- Expected Result -
The title must react appropriately to the change in user state, preventing the same account from gaining progress on two devices simultaneously.
- Notes -
1. Following step , the user on device 1 is able to continue gameplay and any progress made is awarded to any account that signs in subsequently.
- Affected Browsers -
Internet Explorer: (NO)
Visual Studio: (YES)
- Operating System and Service Pack -
Windows 10 version 1803
- Construct 2 Version ID -