1. When adding a button object on default it is set to auto-resize the text, but it doesn't
2. If you click on the control points and resize the button beyond the zero width/height, the text comes out of the button in the editor, and during the run of the app the button appears as just a thin line, no text is displayed.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
three buttons with different sizes the text has the same size, there's no option for the fontsize in button object properties. Fourth button is flipped (resized beyond the zero height/width, the text is outside the button.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 create a button object
- Step 2 resize the button object
- Step 3 resize the button to make it smaller beyond zero size.
After resizing the text is not resized.
And after shrinking beyond zero-size the text is moved outside the button.
1. font type and size option for button text in button properties
2. limit button to not go beyond the zero-size, or make it so flipping doesn't happen pulling out the text.
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (YES)
- MS Edge: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 10 x64 pro
Construct 2 Version ID
Construct 2 Release r243