Can I test the game without "Test ads" to check that it work

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
In this template the music plays without looping in your game
  • So I have a question, I emailed the admob team about it over a week ago but never got an answer.

I have added ads to my game and I get the "Test ads here" ingame, I wonder if I can run the game before lauching it without testads ("The real deal") to check that it really works?

Without pressing any ads ofcourse.

Is that possible or would that get my account suspended?

I just want to check 1 time that I really get Google ads in

• You can.....

But do it on a different IP.

For example, go to a local Starbucks, connect to their wifi and only click the ad once. You will get paid for it after a few hours. They won't suspend your account, if you click it once.

• You can.....

But do it on a different IP.

For example, go to a local Starbucks, connect to their wifi and only click the ad once. You will get paid for it after a few hours. They won't suspend your account, if you click it once.

I assume I will need different IP's so they don't catch me up for playing it myself, how would that be if the game would become popular and lots of people play it over the same ip (Like school WIFI ect..)

Or like I release it and my parents test it at their home, and then when I visit them, my account would get suspended (Because I connect to their wifi when I visit them)

• > You can.....

>

> But do it on a different IP.

>

> For example, go to a local Starbucks, connect to their wifi and only click the ad once. You will get paid for it after a few hours. They won't suspend your account, if you click it once.

>

I assume I will need different IP's so they don't catch me up for playing it myself, how would that be if the game would become popular and lots of people play it over the same ip (Like school WIFI ect..)

Or like I release it and my parents test it at their home, and then when I visit them, my account would get suspended (Because I connect to their wifi when I visit them)

Well there's other factors in play too. Like device Mac Addresses, etc. But like I said, don't make it obvious to constantly click on ads, but all that will do is trigger Google. It's ok to test once with live ads and they won't suspend your account.

Anyway, after you test with a Test Ad anyway, the live ads will work 99% of the time after you turn it on.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> > You can.....

> >

> > But do it on a different IP.

> >

> > For example, go to a local Starbucks, connect to their wifi and only click the ad once. You will get paid for it after a few hours. They won't suspend your account, if you click it once.

> >

>

> I assume I will need different IP's so they don't catch me up for playing it myself, how would that be if the game would become popular and lots of people play it over the same ip (Like school WIFI ect..)

>

> Or like I release it and my parents test it at their home, and then when I visit them, my account would get suspended (Because I connect to their wifi when I visit them)

>

Well there's other factors in play too. Like device Mac Addresses, etc. But like I said, don't make it obvious to constantly click on ads, but all that will do is trigger Google. It's ok to test once with live ads and they won't suspend your account.

Anyway, after you test with a Test Ad anyway, the live ads will work 99% of the time after you turn it on.

OH!

I have no plans to sit and press ads myself / play the game myself (As I already completed it like 40 times during testing), but I know for a fact that my parents wants to play it and I do visit them a lot so i'm not sure about admobs and wifi, but should be OK since they wont be using my phone!

I will just the app once before release to see if a google ad load, I don't plan to press it!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)