[SOLVED]How do I apply 8 directions in sprite?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Character Sprite Pack: Walk 4 Directions made in illustrator
  • Okay so my game plan is to set 8 directions to my sprite/character on my MOBILE GAME. My problem here is I already set it to 8 directions but my character doesn't go the way I wanted it or shall I say my touch controls won't make it the way I wanted it to be. This is so easy when I tried to use mouse & keyboard as an input but i'm making a mobile game. Please help! Thank you.

• What help do you need? You don't really say what the problem is.

Try posting a .capx or at least some screenshots with a clearer explanation of what your problem is.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You need to create control sprites that, when touched, move your character. Use Simulate Control.

• Okay here some screenshots. Please read the file comment of the pictures

So yeah, i'm making a mobile game. This is similar to an existing game already I just edited a bit of it and experimenting to make it possible in mobile.

So my problem is that I want my character to rotate 360 degrees since its in 8 directions but my control is for four directions only So hard to explain)

My another problem is you can see on the screenshots the touch controls I used. But since my character goes around looking for enemies to shoot. My touch controls follow the background. I wanted it to STAY on the bottom. You can see that on the screenshot with the arrows. It should stay there. But it goes up when I go down

So yeah I NEED HELP on this. Thank you.

• Fix controls in a separate layer with Anchor

• Oh okay an anchor. Thank you very much.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)