If I sell a game to a business...

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • If I make a project to sell it to a business does that business need to buy construct 2?

The project itself won't be monitized, but since the business makes money on it's own that may count to the $5000.

So when I pitch the project to the business I need to say that they will pay me X and $429.99 to Scirra?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If I make a project to sell it to a business does that business need to buy construct 2?

The project itself won't be monitized, but since the business makes money on it's own that may count to the $5000.

So when I pitch the project to the business I need to say that they will pay me X and $429.99 to Scirra?

Are you selling them modifiable code like the event sheet and layout or just a completed game or project?

If it is a completed project they don't need a copy of C2 to use it or a license from Scirra and you have your license.

• Great question! Whenever I do work for someone else, they don't really care what tool I am using to create the end product, just as long as it works. My clients have never needed to buy Construct 2.

If you are an artist, your client doesn't need to buy an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription just because you happened to use Photoshop to make your artwork.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)