SCORE HELP!!!!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Ok ,so i made a new game ( you must put the ball in a box) and if you put that it will add +1 at score ( initial score=10)

i made a new global variable=0 and it work but just for 1 level how can i do to add +1 score at all levels ( every level has a layout) and if you destroy the ball you have -1 score.

I have the latest version (stable) .

Can anyoane give me the code for the score , how can i make to change the score at all levels?

Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok so i publish a video on youtube to see if anyoane could resolve this problem => the problem is that from the score it substract (balls) but it dont adds them , What is the problem ? what am i dooing wrong ?

• First, you did not post in the correct forum, so I moved your thread. You'll have better luck getting help in the technical help forum.

Second, you do not provide a capx. By the look of the two screenshots of the same event sheet, the events should do what you seem to want.

Third, youtube...

Use a single event sheet, and in event 3 instead of naming "Go to Level 2" use a global variable to keep the actual level number and use it with the action "System: Go to layout (by name)".

System: Add 1 to myLevelVariable

System: Go to layout "Layout " & myLevelVariable

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)