My score counter vanishes at 10

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Creepy Sprite Font suitable font for your Dark/Horror/Halloween games.
  • Hello all,

I'm making a game which is my first, so I decided to try and recreate flappy bird. I know 100's of people have done it, but I thought it would be a good project. Now everything is working fine. I'm using the method where I have a Global Number = 0 and every time the sprite passes a pipe the counter goes up by 1. Starts at 0 goes up to 9 then when I pass the 10th pipe the counter vanishes. Is this a simple fix which people have had to deal with before? Please help

Thank You All!

• Hello all,

I'm making a game which is my first, so I decided to try and recreate flappy bird. I know 100's of people have done it, but I thought it would be a good project. Now everything is working fine. I'm using the method where I have a Global Number = 0 and every time the sprite passes a pipe the counter goes up by 1. Starts at 0 goes up to 9 then when I pass the 10th pipe the counter vanishes. Is this a simple fix which people have had to deal with before? Please help

Thank You All!

Maybe the text area is small to contain 2 numbers ?;

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for that Gigatron, you make an amazing point. I never even gave that a thought you know. I feel a right idiot now Lets try it out.

• Yes that fixed it lol.. So thanks to Gigatron, if anyone else has this issue, make sure you have gave enough space for your numbers to show. I did not

Thanks Gigatron

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)