How do I Respawn Objects

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.

• 1. Just do not destroy them. Instead add some timer to them and then when player collects the coin make that coin invisible (and not able to be collect) After 3 seconds make them visible and collectable again.

2. Can't help with this one, would be easier to have a look at your projects to better understand what's going on.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 1st: Once the game begins the main character is in the left corner of the map and all works ok image is in place.

2nd: The main character moves to the right and takes her camera tracking. Image moves and monsters fall from the platform.

3/4th: At the time of scrolling the screen left or right monsters all move at the same speed as the image scrolls.

• http:// i57.tinypic.com/n4ifyt.png

• It looks like your monster do not stop on invisible walls and just falls down when they reach edge of platforms.

btw. Are you from Poland? Poniewaz moze bylo by Ci latwiej opisac problem w normalnym jezyku?

• No niby tak, ale gdy gra się zaczyna a postać stoi w miejscu i nie dochodzi do tego miejsca od którego zaczyna przewijac się mapa wszystko jest w porządku. Gdy pokonam tą dolna przeszkodę, wtedy ekran śledzi ruch postaci i wtedy też wszystko się dzieje: potworki spadają i poruszają się w takim tempie w jakim porusza sie postać. Gdy dochodzę postacią maksymalnie w prawo i ekran znowu się nie porusza wszystko potworki poruszaja sie juz normalnie ale sa one na samym dole ...

• Mógłbyś może na to jakoś zerknąć ??

• Wygląda na to, że w jakiś sposób przywiązałeś ruch potworków do ruchu ekranu. Jakbyś podesłał capx'a to bym spojrzał o co chodzi.

• Gdzie móglbym Ci to podeslac ??

• Może tutaj tkwi gdzieś ten problem ??

Dodam tylko, że postać ma dodane: Platform, Scroll To, BoundToLayout, a potworek: Platform.

Gdy wyłączę opcję Scroll To problem znika i wszystko działa z tym, że się ekran nie przewija a tak nie chcę.

http:// i62.tinypic.com/14wg6ew.png

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)