How do I resize instance of object

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple resize and rotate events for any sprite, quick and easy event sheet that you can use for your own projects.
  • I have 5 objects of same type on the screen. When game is started i would like, when user click on this object to increase it's size. But right now size is increased of all objects of same type. Is there any way to increase size of just that instance of touched object?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have 5 objects of same type on the screen. When game is started i would like, when user click on this object to increase it's size. But right now size is increased of all objects of same type. Is there any way to increase size of just that instance of touched object?

Have you tried adding a "pick" event from System?

• > I have 5 objects of same type on the screen. When game is started i would like, when user click on this object to increase it's size. But right now size is increased of all objects of same type. Is there any way to increase size of just that instance of touched object?

>

Have you tried adding a "pick" event from System?

I saw that but i don't know how to use it. How do i get ID of that touched object?

• You should read "How events work" in the manual..

Sounds like you are dealing with an unreferenced object.

"On object touched" or "On object clicked" should be enough to reference the object.

• You should read "How events work" in the manual..

Sounds like you are dealing with an unreferenced object.

"On object touched" or "On object clicked" should be enough to reference the object.

I would assumed that was the condition they were using?

• Here is capx

dropbox.com/s/y45pb1qyweowquk/sticker.capx?dl=0

• Easiest way would be to use an instance variable (on the family?) instead of a global variable..

You aren't referencing an instance right now, so the action is performed on all instances..

If you search the forum for "select instance" you will probably find many examples..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)