Problem with Tile background? // Problema com Tile background ?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
slide the tiles to fill the board.60 awesome levels.
  • English

Hello, I have a problem with Tile background, I did not find any tutorial explaining how to solve it. When I use the tile background it gets a little space and it does not get the size I want. I would like to know how to remove this space and get the image together?

Português

Olá, estou com problema no Tile background, não achei nenhum tutorial explicando como resolver , quando uso o tile background fica um pequeno espaço e não fica do tamanho que quero.Gostaria de saber como remover esse espaço e ficar a imagem junta ?

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Provavelmente é um problema com a imagem escolhida que você utilizou no TiledBackground, você provavelmente esqueceu de cortar a parte transparente em volta da imagem no Editor de Sprites. Existe um botão que corta esse fundo transparente das imagens, na parte superior um símbolo que lembra um quadrado. Caso não seja esse o problema, mande um print da imagem utilizada para este TiledBackground!

Translation added by moderator

It's probably a problem with the chosen image you used in TiledBackground, you probably forgot to cut the transparent part around the image in the Sprites Editor. There is a button that cuts the transparent background of the images, at the top a symbol that resembles a square. If that is not the problem, please send a print of the image used for this TiledBackground!

• VectorGamer It's lovely that you're helping out here, but please include a translated version of your posts in future as this is an English forum - Google translate is fine. Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)