How do I make player lose if he missed the whole ragdoll ?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • The Goal in this game to destroy all ragdolls (if you destroy just one part its ok you dont lose )

but i dont know how to make the player lose if he missed one ragdoll without being touched .

app.box.com/s/2qrcwkdjhx5mjl8k9jit95b8fmkgh07h

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have a instance variable boolean (TouchedVariable) for each of your objects that starts out as false. Add an action to set TouchedVariable to True for each part when any part of your ragdolls gets destroyed.

When you want to trigger the game over event, add the condition to pick all instances where TouchedVariable is False, and then use the system condition compare two values - Object.PickedCount > 0

• Have a instance variable boolean (TouchedVariable) for each of your objects that starts out as false. Add an action to set TouchedVariable to True for each part when any part of your ragdolls gets destroyed.

When you want to trigger the game over event, add the condition to pick all instances where TouchedVariable is False, and then use the system condition compare two values - Object.PickedCount > 0

Thank you very much my friend Problem solved

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)