OK button

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
J-BoB Game Button Sound Pack comes with 300 high-quality sound effects
  • I can't get my button to display. I have tried everything. It is set to visible and placed on my layout but nothing shows up when I run my project.

[attachment=0:1ddwkc7z][/attachment:1ddwkc7z]

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Save your project as a single file(,capx) and attach to your post. It's impossible to say what the problem is otherwise. It could be anything, such as from it on a hidden layer. But without seeing what you've done, it will be difficult to help.

• I have added the attachment to my original post. Thanks for offering to help. I did move the OK button to my tileboard layout and it displayed. I need it to display below my tileboard. Playing around with the window size in project properties, I discovered that if I make the window longer, the button will display. As I downsize it, the button shrinks and ultimately disappears. I thought that so long as the entire button was positioned above the dotted lines, it should display.

• you mean like this

• Yeah. I can see the button is very large. I got rid of the events and resized the button to 35,22 and placed it well inside the window. Unless I make the window very long (700), the button shrinks and eventually disappears. Button is placed at 39,532. I don't want a 700 long window.

[attachment=0:jpov5xl9][/attachment:jpov5xl9]

• creith try change line

• I did downsize button but that wasn't the the real problem. I left my layout longer than my window and the problem was resolved. The window size wasn't the real problem, it was actually the layout size.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)