Need some help

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi, guys.. I am a newbie to construct 2.. I have watched some tutorials about space shooter.. I have a few question to ask, hope I can find answers..

First, I want to spawn bullets from my ship, so I have created an event to spawn it. But the angle seems a little bit weird. My project is vertical scrolling but the bullets keep moving right. And then I found this, . The author used a trick which is set angle to 270 degree, but it didnt work for me, until I rotated 90 degrees on it and then it worked.. I can't understand the theory of it.. I understand the X and Y axis and also angles in mathematics, but in construct 2 it seems different..

Second, I wanted to spawn bullet from ship's image point and I succeed. It shoots when I press CTRL, but when I am pressing CTRL and I also wanted it to move left, it didn't move. When I released CTRL then it can move.. I wonder whats happening to my event system, did I make a mistake?

• try this

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • try this

Hi there, I understand the change in bullet behavior, but the moving problem hasn't solved yet. It still stuck at there when I press two keys in the same time. :

• anyone can help??????

• I downloaded the version that Lordshiva made and don't see any problem, it works fine. Have you tried to preview it in Nodewebkit instead?

• I downloaded the version that Lordshiva made and don't see any problem, it works fine. Have you tried to preview it in Nodewebkit instead?

the bullets work fine, but I was talking about the movement of the ship.. I get stuck when two keys trigger at one time...

• What do you mean when two key trigger at one time? If you press up,down,right, or left works fine. If you press 2 key at same time like left and right it will not work because, trigger is meant for only one key and not two. Please explain which two key? Other wise there is no problem with this code

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)