How do I find repeat loop in System!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
SynthWave Loop Pack includes 68 seamless loops, founded on 11 original melodies.
  • I have a business license for Construct 2 and in this video tutorial im following he navigates to a repeat loop under the system tab. In my system tab i have no loop subfolder, and do not see any loops. Why is this? Where can i find the repeat loop?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have a business license for Construct 2 and in this video tutorial im following he navigates to a repeat loop under the system tab. In my system tab i have no loop subfolder, and do not see any loops. Why is this? Where can i find the repeat loop?

I don't understand the relevance of mentioning your business license - this doesn't affect anything.

Loops are discussed in THIS section of the manual.

If this isn't what you are referring to, then it would really make helping you much simpler if you include a link to the tutorial, screenshots of your code and the code from the video, and best of all your .capx.

You can bypass the posting restrictions by adding a character in the URL, e.g.

h*ttp//*www.mysite.com/mygame.capx[/code:l9ej9z2z]
  • You have to look unter events. There System provides loops. If you insert System as an action, then there are no loops.

If you need to start a loop based on a condition check, make this loop event a sub event of your condition check.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)