How do I do a death drop

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Use inertion of your movements to throw, rotate your objects and etc. Objects can interact with others while dragging.g
  • After death i need to make drop, but i have same sprites on level and Construct just say you need to make instance of the object.

• Maybe it's will be help

• How is the death being handled (are you initiating an animation or are you destroying the object or...)? I assume you're dropping items to be used?

With as much info as is available my first idea is:

-object health less or = 0 :

--object -> spawn item at object.x object.y,

--object -> destroy object.

If you want multiple kinds of drops then you may want to randomly generate a number (say between 1-100) and then setup something to check ranges of numbers that would allow for certain specific drops.

• It's not working

Event Sheet

• Read the error message? You need to have at least 1 instance of the drop in a layout for construct 2 to know what it should be like.

• Read the error message? You need to have at least 1 instance of the drop in a layout for construct 2 to know what it should be like.

I want a, when i click on CanDo, Money substract -5, Tower1 spawn on CanDo.X CanDo.Y, CanDo destroy, but i have same CanDo and i don't know how instanse show the object, i mean i don't understand how i can do this

• You need to place the Tower1 object somewhere, it's fine if it's outside the play area as long as it's somewhere where you can change the size of it and set instance variables and so on.

Instance basically means a copy of a object so if you have 2 tower1s one will be instance 1 and other instance 2

• You need to place the Tower1 object somewhere, it's fine if it's outside the play area as long as it's somewhere where you can change the size of it and set instance variables and so on.

Instance basically means a copy of a object so if you have 2 tower1s one will be instance 1 and other instance 2

Can you build example? i mean project in construct 2

• Making an example would overcomplicate it - you just have to place your sprite on the layout

• stargame25

If you don't understand, post a link to your .capx and we'll fix it for you.

• How can i attach a file?

• www(dot)dropbox(dot)com/s/la1ac4e4o6dcghd/project.capx?dl=0

• https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6026058/project.capx Added Tower 1 beyond the top left corner of screen. Is it meant for Tower 1 to spawn on the left edge of the screen? If not you should change the createObject CanDo.UID to something like CanDo.X.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ty my problem resolved, i just need to create this sprite on layout before xD

Ok ty for all help.

Close post please

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)