Background Music

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • I am pulling my hair out right now haha. I am having no success getting background music to play in the alien hunter tutorial game. I created a quick song in FL Studio, exported it as an ogg file, also got the m4a file and uploaded both of them under the music file. I have it set up as follows:

CONDITION: System>On Start of Layout

EVENT: Audio>Play alien hunter looping at volume 0 dB (tag "")

Nothing plays when I start the game. I tried other sound files that weren't created in FL Studio just in case that was the issue and get the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• Link a .capx please

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Okay I have the link, but it says the file cannot be viewed. What am I doing wrong?

dropbox.com /s/ 0radybso0ha5ze2/alienhunter.capx?dl=0

• That event you posted above does not exist in your capx.

But you do have an unnecessary sub-event: Audio > Is any playing, action: Audio > Play George_Michael_-_Careless_Whisper_Official_Video_ looping at volume 0 dB (tag "").

Btw, the "files can't be previewed" just means that Dropbox can only show docs, images, and videos. It doesn't recognize what a capx is.

Nothing to worry about.

• That event you posted above does not exist in your capx.

But you do have an unnecessary sub-event: Audio > Is any playing, action: Audio > Play George_Michael_-_Careless_Whisper_Official_Video_ looping at volume 0 dB (tag "").

Btw, the "files can't be previewed" just means that Dropbox can only show docs, images, and videos. It doesn't recognize what a capx is.

Nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the help. I tried something I read in a different thread for getting bg music to work and forgot to change it back. Here's the fixed version:

dropbox.com /s/ bixx7lz07tumtxm/alien%20hunter.capx?dl=0

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)