App Startup = Unprompted fullscreen lock?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • Weird thing going on. The app is starting NW.js fullscreen locked even though there are no contributing events to make this happen. I was testing this since I wanted the game to initially launch as a window and then fullscreen would be an option.

Even when I turn off "Fullscreen in Browser" it still launches in fullscreen, just changes the size of the window.

Am I missing something here?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Even when I make a command input to 'F4 Pressed > Cancel Fullscreen' in the browser Object- nothing happens still.

• It feels as if at some point the game was in a minimized window with the standard window commands. I clicked on the maximize option and even after closing the game the app still opens up fullscreen like that.

• FIXED:

No idea what caused this, but I fixed by:

Forcing game to go Fullscreen on Startup.

Make a condition to: [Browser Is Fullscreen & R Pressed] > Cancel Fullscreen

and it knocked it out of whatever was forcing it at the start. Was probably my error in the long run and I couldn't see it until I did that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)