How do I animate a created object and easier coding question

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
5 levels with simple coding Source-code (.c3p) + HTML5 Exported
  • Hello comunity

So my first problem:

I have an animated sprite on a invisible Layer, (just for testing) so now i create a "copy" from them with "Create Objekt" but they are not animated.

i tried with "start animation" but it wont work.

My 2nd problem:

I want create more than 1 object (like 9-12) on different coordinations but they should exact on the position, so i have now 9 actions with

create object "sprite" on layer "x" at (x,y)[/code:fi3pyujf]
    is there an easier way to realise that? just in one action?
    The coordinates are in variables saved.

So i hope my english is not bad and you can solve my problems.
    I want no answers with "why i do that so" just concrete answers how i can fix that. Tipps are okay
  • problem 1 - does the animation work in the original but not in the copy ? Check spelling in the name of the animation (including upper and lower case).

My top tip for problem 2 is to look at loops (see https://www.scirra.com/manual/124/system-conditions) which would allow you to do something like

for (the number of objects you are interested in (9?) ) -- create (sprite) at x,y

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • problem 1 - does the animation work in the original but not in the copy ? Check spelling in the name of the animation (including upper and lower case).

My top tip for problem 2 is to look at loops (see ) which would allow you to do something like

for (the number of objects you are interested in (9?) ) -- create (sprite) at x,y

1st yes the original animation works, but the copies doesnt (The copies created with "create sprite").

I have tried with "load image from URL" but it also doesnt work

I have set the orignals on a higher layer (for example 4) and the copies on layer 2 is there a problem?

2nd yes i´ve also thought for a loop but there a the same problem i want to create 9 objects on different x,y coords. my problem ist just how can i do more x and y coords set in the line.

Example: Sprite(1) at x1,y1 and Sprite(2) at x2,y2

you know what i mean?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)