How do I add score when emeny is destored [SOLVED]

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • Hi

I have been banging my head on this one because I started originally using when object A overlaps object B count how many times this occurs, then when the counter hits e.g. 10 , add a score value, display an animation and then destroy the object B .

All was fine as the score increased as expected , however the overlap event did not work how I wanted the game to behave so I changed this to when object A is on collision with object B then add a count how many times this occurred, e.g. 10, then when it reached 10, I added another event no different to the overlap event before hand actioning the same actions e.g. add score, show frame animation which is like an explosion , but now the score is adding up way to quickly after one object B is destroyed

Any thoughts on why please?

** EDIT**

Ignore this please, figured out what needed to be done on the event that added the score, needed a trigger once while true condition. Sorry to waste anyones time.

Thanks

TimCS

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can edit the title of your thread and add [SOLVED] to keep others from opening it since you figured it out on you own.

Congrats!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)