action flash cannot be found

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • hi. i was reading a tutorial "How to make a Platform game" following along and got stuck while introducing an action called "flash". It is not there. i have searched and watched a youtube video where he got a section in his menu presenting there should be a section "flash". i don't have it. please help.

p.s

i purchased the individual license.

i am calling it under Player not Playerbox, though i have tried Playerbox too, and SnailEnemy as well, the action "flash" section is absent.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi. i was reading a tutorial "How to make a Platform game" following along and got stuck while introducing an action called "flash". It is not there. i have searched and watched a youtube video where he got a section in his menu presenting there should be a section "flash". i don't have it. please help.

p.s

i purchased the individual license.

i am calling it under Player not Playerbox, though i have tried Playerbox too, and SnailEnemy as well, the action "flash" section is absent.

You need to add the Flash behavior to your sprite.

Select your sprite, click on 'Behaviors' in the left Properties pane and add the 'Flash' behavior.

BTW what is the relevance of stating ownership of a license? It is not really relevant to your question.

• thank you very much

quick respond~ you are awesome~

• > hi. i was reading a tutorial "How to make a Platform game" following along and got stuck while introducing an action called "flash". It is not there. i have searched and watched a youtube video where he got a section in his menu presenting there should be a section "flash". i don't have it. please help.

>

> p.s

> i purchased the individual license.

> i am calling it under Player not Playerbox, though i have tried Playerbox too, and SnailEnemy as well, the action "flash" section is absent.

>

You need to add the Flash behavior to your sprite.

Select your sprite, click on 'Behaviors' in the left Properties pane and add the 'Flash' behavior.

BTW what is the relevance of stating ownership of a license? It is not really relevant to your question.

am sure the OP was just trying to clarify that they have a paid version. In case the free did not come with certain tools the paid one does

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)