SC2Manager (Behavior & Plugin Tool)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Complete the collection by purchasing Trailer Force - Cinematic Sound Effects Tool Kit Pt.2: Drones
  • Thanks for viewing my little topic

This program i've made will help you install addons easier and faster!

With only a click of a button it will extract the zip files and move them to their proper directories. It support .zip, .7z, .rar & .c2addon.

-v1.6

on startup, it will create .sc2 files which contains the addons so then you can install single addons one at a time by opening the file with SC2 and so it can install them all faster. They also have a prefix (Behavior), (Plugin)

and so on.. so you'll know which is which.

My whole aim for the program is to simplify installing addons. I may make the interface look neater

please comment if you find any bugs or give me some feedback. that would be very helpful. again, Thank You!

[its best to set the "EBP Location" to an empty directory. (sometimes conflict with other zip files)]

(Download)

• Please use caution when downloading things from unknown users.

• Please use caution when downloading things from unknown users.

true, but this isn't harmful at all lmao. i'm actually tryna help everyone save time installing addons, because the whole reason i made this is cause i was tired of dragging & dropping all the plugin & behaviors into the folders. too time consuming for no reason. so i took even more time to make this so i don't have to go through that again.

• I already had tool to download and install all my plugins, in a few clicking.

• I already had c2rexplugins.weebly.com/my-plugins-repository-v2.html tool to download and install all my plugins, in a few clicking.

oh, didn't see this. mine is a little different; my tool will install all plugin & behaviors that you've already downloaded then you just press a button and it'll install them all. its a little advanced at checking if there is a example file or addon in the zip files and it supports .7z, .zip, .rar & even .c2addon zip files.

• The issue is you didn't exist until two days ago, now you want people to install an executable on their systems. Nobody should do this!

• The issue is you didn't exist until two days ago, now you want people to install an executable on their systems. Nobody should do this!

yea, i'm sorry i didn't join sooner and get to know everyone.

but i'm here now. y'all don't have to trust me or my downloads off the bat, but if you would like to, you can give me a chance.

won't be disappointed

• > The issue is you didn't exist until two days ago, now you want people to install an executable on their systems. Nobody should do this!

>

yea, i'm sorry i didn't join sooner and get to know everyone.

but i'm here now. y'all don't have to trust me or my downloads off the bat, but if you would like to, you can give me a chance.

won't be disappointed

Great tool, don't worry not everyone is driven by fear and solipsism.

• >

> > The issue is you didn't exist until two days ago, now you want people to install an executable on their systems. Nobody should do this!

> >

>

> yea, i'm sorry i didn't join sooner and get to know everyone.

>

> but i'm here now. y'all don't have to trust me or my downloads off the bat, but if you would like to, you can give me a chance.

>

> won't be disappointed

>

Great tool, don't worry not everyone is driven by fear and solipsism.

Thanks a lot dude. i genuinely appreciate it

• adcornaglia: There's no issue being cautious about what you download on the internet.

There is no harm reminding everyone to be cautious when downloading executables on the internet since you don't know exactly what the software is doing behind the scene, so there is always a potential for harm coming from it.

A software named "SC2" to me deals with StarCraft 2 not Construct 2, so it is already a bad start and goes to shows a lack of precision.

So who knows what the software is really doing.

As far as I'm concerned, when dealing with addons, I still prefer to decompress them myself using the open source 7zip and placing them myself where I want to.

• adcornaglia: There's no issue being cautious about what you download on the internet.

There is no harm reminding everyone to be cautious when downloading executables on the internet since you don't know exactly what the software is doing behind the scene, so there is always a potential for harm coming from it.

A software named "SC2" to me deals with StarCraft 2 not Construct 2, so it is already a bad start and goes to shows a lack of precision.

So who knows what the software is really doing.

As far as I'm concerned, when dealing with addons, I still prefer to decompress them myself using the open source 7zip and placing them myself where I want to.

all that the program is doing is unzipping the addons and moving them to the construct 2 locations. but i guess i'm the only one that truly knows. also, SC2 is an acronym for St4rDu57 Construct 2. has nothing to do with Star Craft 2.

i might post the source in the future if a lot of people want me to. i just didn't want someone to steal the credit and let my hard work be in vain. but then again i was really just making it for myself so..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's not like we haven't had someone try to take advantage of other people here.

Even if you were to provide a hash, or a virus scan analysis, it wouldn't be of much use as if it were malicious it would most likely be a "one off" type of intrusion.

• welp, idk man. don't have to download. i'm just providing a helpful tool, that's all ima say about it

• St4rDu57 & Kyatric At some point in life you have to trust people. newt Everything you are saying is an inference and an insult, under what I consider to be a poor disguise of suspicion. Leave the guy alone. If you do not want to download it, don't.

• adcornaglia

I take it you downloaded it, and verified that it was not a threat?

And that you know how to tell if software is malicious?

Yeah, it's no disguise. It was a very suspicious way to go about things, and I'm not going to feel bad for pointing out the obvious.

I may be wrong, I'm wrong a lot, but at least it's for a good reason.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)