R0J0hound plugin list

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Template for scrollable list, fully documented in comment and video
  • I'm not sure what you mean and I don't know anything about 'Mode 7'.

If you are looking for the two screens template it is https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/split-screen-3670

• Sorry, I won't be porting them to C3. C3 does seem to have it's own canvas plugin though. Maybe you could open the example in C2 as a reference and see if you can utilize the C3 canvas plugin to do the same thing.

I haven't really used C3 to give a better idea.

• Ok, then. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks anyway.

• I have a problem with the outline effect. When the project is exported to HTML5 website the parametr width is not working properly - the line is wider than before export.

• Hi,

I have used your sprite sheet plugin in my previous project. Now I need to convert the project into C3 environment, however I haven't find a way to convert this plugin? Could you please help on this subject?

Thank you so much.

• There isn’t anything I can help with. I only use c2 and am unfamiliar with making c3 plugins.

• It is a cool plug, a reel time saver.

I literally did a slots demo with it.

So thanks again for that.

But yeah I bet it would be a hard conversion because of the canvas element.

Although I'm pretty sure you could match the effect using blend modes.

And it would be pretty complicated to get set up.

• You’re making an assumption with how it’s implimented. It’s probably trivial to convert, but I don’t find it worthwhile to do so.

• Understood.

Again thanks. Your light is always appreciated.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi R0J0hound ,

Is there anyway to deactivate the AA on canvas plugin?

I'm doing the shapes tool with bezier curves,etc... and they looks a bit blurry.

If i set on C2: Pixel Rounding: On and Sampling:Point all is sharpen except the things drew in the canvas that have some small AA and they look perfectly smooth with that minimal AA.

THe problem is that i need Sampling:Linear for textures and other stuff, and this seems to mix with the AA of canvas plugin.

So, is there anyway to deactivate the AA on canvas plugin?

• No, I don’t believe so. Not with the features exposed to the event system as I recall. AA can be disabled on html5 canvas elements from JavaScript with a variable that differs with different browsers. I’m not going to touch that though. It requires modifying the plugin.

• R0J0hound Is there any way I can modify the outline effect to allow for transparency of the outline to be set?

Would also be great if it was possible to do an "inline" but I presume the same method of pretty much just offsetting stuff wouldn't work.

• I’d just scrap the whole effect and start from scratch. The way the effect works is it draws 8 copies of the image at offsets and sets all the pixels to a color.

Transparency sounds like just another number to adjust that. The issue is blending the 8 images together. It’s the same issue as multiple sprites with 50% transparency vs the same sprites with 100% and the layer with 50% transparency. In my non flu thinking I’d do that in two steps. Not sure how that would be done in a shader.

An inset outline could possibly be done by doing a Boolean blending with the offsets together in some way. Then simplifying it if possible.

I don’t really want to mess with GLSL or JavaScript within construct. If I have to do that I’d rather do it elsewhere.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)