Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • QuaziGNRLnose

and what about possibility to put object directly through editor? Will it be after new update?

thank you

yes the collision detection can only be done using the layout objects (which are editor placeable), which is what the update consists of.

• this is awesome! so i'm waiting for it. thanks

• [quote:2ou0ptxk][quote:2ou0ptxk]

It'll depend on what scale your game is set to and where the camera is, so you'll have to figure something out

My game is full screen and using[attachment=1:2ou0ptxk][/attachment:2ou0ptxk]

I have no idea how i know where is my mouse.x/y at Q3D

=============

Set text.text = floor(Q3D.objX(Q3D.id("1pig")))&"|"&floor(Mouse.X)

[attachment=0:2ou0ptxk][/attachment:2ou0ptxk]

try using mousex*0.001, it should scale things a bit better. If you want to use your camera to match constructs coordinate system you'll have to set it's X,Y position to the scroll position, and make its distance from the "xy plane" based on the fov and window width so that the view frustrum precisely fits the edges of this square in the 3D world, the math may be a bit difficult if you don't have a good grasp on trigonometry. Everything is set up this way by default in the update im working on.

oKay,so now i should stop my project,and wait for update

• Hello, I'm buyer of your Plugin. Please reply my email. Btw you do very nice work

• i think you just saved me from buying unity license or trying to do pseudo 3d with stacked sprites

• Greetings ,

any news on any video tutorials with the basics?

Thank you.

• after 2 hours of head scratching i managed to do this...maybe i'll just wait for the update and some tutorials :---D

http://youtu.be/wdbV6VKa93I

• > QuaziGNRLnose

> and what about possibility to put object directly through editor? Will it be after new update?

> thank you

>

yes the collision detection can only be done using the layout objects (which are editor placeable), which is what the update consists of.

Will you add 3D collision detection?I don't think i need layout objects collision detection(I can make by myself)

• QuaziGNRLnose

heads up tip!

Did u know that member stemkoski is three.js expert ? http://stemkoski.github.io/Three.js/

he may help u out if problems ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • [attachment=0:22zapida][/attachment:22zapida]

well...is it not support object's Transparent?

What i see is transparent regions turn to black

• I bought this a couple weeks ago. So far it seems interesting, but I have a question.

Is there any way to texture an object using a texture generated at runtime (instead of just files that are pre-imported?). Specifically, is it possible to use a texture from CanvasSnapshot? Like, let's say I wanted to let the user draw an image, and then plop that texture on a cube. How would I do that? I've tried just putting CanvasSnapshot into the "Load an image file" event, and it doesn't give me the "File not loaded" error I usually get when I don't specify a correct filename, but my texture doesn't show up either

• I bought this a couple weeks ago. So far it seems interesting, but I have a question.

Is there any way to texture an object using a texture generated at runtime (instead of just files that are pre-imported?). Specifically, is it possible to use a texture from CanvasSnapshot? Like, let's say I wanted to let the user draw an image, and then plop that texture on a cube. How would I do that? I've tried just putting CanvasSnapshot into the "Load an image file" event, and it doesn't give me the "File not loaded" error I usually get when I don't specify a correct filename, but my texture doesn't show up either

It is so easy...Just like 2D

• > I bought this a couple weeks ago. So far it seems interesting, but I have a question.

>

> Is there any way to texture an object using a texture generated at runtime (instead of just files that are pre-imported?). Specifically, is it possible to use a texture from CanvasSnapshot? Like, let's say I wanted to let the user draw an image, and then plop that texture on a cube. How would I do that? I've tried just putting CanvasSnapshot into the "Load an image file" event, and it doesn't give me the "File not loaded" error I usually get when I don't specify a correct filename, but my texture doesn't show up either

>

It is so easy...Just like 2D

Lol, yeah. I just figured out that what I was trying to do is actually possible, I just had the "Emissive" material setting wrong so I was unable to see my texture

• Hello, I'm buyer of your Plugin. Please reply my email. Btw you do very nice work

who have you emailed? i haven't received any PM's from you on this site. Thank you for the compliment!

fongka2

Transparent textures are supported, however you must adjust the settings for it to work properly. There is an action for materials where you can control transparency/opacity options. I believe you must enable transparency while leaving the opacity at 100% for the alpha map to work properly. You can also set an alpha test value or a blend mode on the material. Transparency in 3D can sometimes turn out weird because of the way the rasterizer works. Let me know if you need more help!

• QuaziGNRLnose

Tried the "Simple Scene Demo" capx, export to Cocoonjs without minify option enabled and got error. Will you support CocoonJS in next update ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)