[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

2 favourites
  • LuisCGForte: If you bought through Scirra's store, send an email to providing your transaction ID for the purchase.

Governador : Please, these forums are English only, always do post in English or provide a (google) translation to your post.

• Thanks, i received!

Kyatric, i want to talk with you about some especific things, i cant send u PMs because i have no reputation yet.

Its very important for me.

My e-mail =

Thanks!

• Hi everybody.

I've added Chartboost ad plugin to my C2 project. ( rewarded video plugin)

When i'm trying to test it from intel xdk ( app preview) it works fine on the android phone,

but when i'm building app, it doesn't work on a phone and the app quits instantly.

On the other phone it shows server connection issue ( and shows a path to the android assets, index.html etc)

Did anyone had this issue?

Thanks

I have the same issue.. Anyone solve this?

cranberrygame

Can you please give us a solution?

• Noone use chartboost plugin with intel xdk?

• Noone use chartboost plugin with intel xdk?

Same happens to me and on cocoon.

I also noticed that cranberrygame has removed his plugins from the store. So I guess there will be no support anymore?

• I also noticed that cranberrygame has removed his plugins from the store.

Bad move.

• Hi!

Is there a way to local test if it works? Or we just blindly jump in, build the apk and hope it works?? Getting achievements metadata is missing. Google quests are not implemented either

• Sure you can create an apk file and install it on your local device. The leaderboard functions should work then.

This is how I test it.

However you need an apk file uploaded to Google Play which you've assigned with the leaderboard (no need to have the leaderboard included for the associated file).

Regards

Andy

• AndreasR Thanks for the answer. I follwed every instructions I could (config.xml APP_ID, my app is on Google Play, alpha test is running, I'm a tester etc etc) I just can't make this work, stuck with "SIGN_IN_REQUIRED (4)"

• Have you tried to upload it as alpha or beta? then if you download it directly from Google Play as beta tester, does it show the same error?

• Yes, it's live as an alpha release, downloaded on our phones (some devs and me) through Google Play directly, using the tester's link.

On web version, using Google Play Scirra's plugin, it was working, so the game does react and is active. I know it's not the same, but just to say, Google Play's side seems to be ok to me

• AndreasR Thanks for the answer. I follwed every instructions I could (config.xml APP_ID, my app is on Google Play, alpha test is running, I'm a tester etc etc) I just can't make this work, stuck with "SIGN_IN_REQUIRED (4)"

have you associated your application with the google play games service?

• Yes I did. As I said in previous posts, the game is running in Alpha and was working with Scirra's Google play plugin for web pages. The error, I think (found yesterday evening) came from the www/config.xml file where you need to enter your APP_ID, but that's not written anywhere in the documentation Seems to be working for now at least. I have tried this morning and could connect

• cranberrygame the Cordova ad admob is not fetchable by cordova on my pc it throws me an error (can't fetch cordova ad admob sdk via registry)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi. Did anyone get to run the plugin CordovaLocalNotification_1.0.21 with cocoon.io (android,canvas+)? With connection official cocoon local notifications plugin - no reaction, with https://github.com/katzer/cordova-plugin-local-notifications and https://github.com/michael79bxl/cordova-plugin-local-notifications - crash of app.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)