[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

• I am trying to develop a app with some Phonegap plugin, I am using Intel XDK to build. it was build successfully but display following warning in intel xdk. :

"Warning: Because of security vulnerabilities found in previous versions of Cordova for Android, it is recommended that you build your application with Cordova CLI 3.5. Google has indicated that applications with vulnerabilities that expose users to a risk of compromise may be removed from their app store. Other Cordova platforms such as iOS and Windows 8 are unaffected by this security risk. See this Apache Cordova Android 3.5.1 announcement for more details."

But if i set CLI version to 3.5, then application will not build and give a building failed error in xdk.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • fongka2

Let me see debug message and let me know your device's android version.

And file listing feature was added to Phonegap File plugin.

tharindutpd

It's not plugin problem.

Ii is related to wrapper.

Ask it to IntelRobert

Thanks

• AlexFrancois

Yes, I'll wait.

And Phonegap NavigationBar (hide and auto hide navigation bar, Phonegap extension) will solve the crosswalk navigation bar problem.

Try it.

Hi Cranberry!

I purchased the the NavigationBar plugin but it is not working as desired, perhaps because it was created before XDK 1332's immersive full-screen mode?

With auto hide on, whenever the screen is touched the navigation bar appears and then hides itself, it also changes the screen size when the navigation bar appears rather than overlaying the screen.

With auto hide off, the navigation bar appears and stays there throughout, overriding the immersive full-screen mode.

Perhaps the plugin would be more useful if it could detect when the navigation bar is visible and only hide it then.

• AlexFrancois

hi, AlexFrancois

Fixed NavigationBar plugin and now navigation bar will overlay on the screen (no screen resize).

Caution: native url was also changed.

Thanks

Edit: Just sent the file

• Awesome, thank you!

• AlexFrancois

hi, AlexFrancois

Fixed NavigationBar plugin and now navigation bar will overlay on the screen (no screen resize).

Caution: native url was also changed.

Thanks

Edit: Just sent the file

Hi Cranberry,

I can confirm that the screen no longer resizes, but the navigation bar still appears and auto-hides every time the screen is touched which is a problem :/

• AlexFrancois

If Immerse hide, How can we push back button?

Does't need to show temporary navigation bar?

• AlexFrancois

If Immerse hide, How can we push back button?

Does't need to show temporary navigation bar?

In immersive mode the back button is revealed by swiping down from the top of the screen like this:

The problem is that the navigation bar becomes sticky if the volume buttons are pressed or an alert appears, and doesn't hide itself after. Robert from Intel says it's a problem with chrome. I was hoping the phonegap navigation bar plugin could be used to fix this problem, hiding the navigation bar whenever it appears, but I understand that might no be possible as Construct 2 doesn't have the ability to detect when the volume button has been pressed, or when he navigation bar is visible.

I'm hoping google will fix this problem, I may start a thread and request the volume button detection feature for the next construct beta, though I'm not sure if it's possible.

Thank you for you help!

• AlexFrancois

I now understood.

Download updated plugin (native plugin url was also updated) and try it.

Just use Auto hide mode.

Thanks

• cranberrygame

I downloaded the updated Phonegap NavigationBar plugin you sent yesterday (V 1.0.2) and changed the native url. As I said, with auto-hide on the navigation bar appears every time the screen is touched.

• AlexFrancois

Updated the plugin (1.0.3) now, so download again. (native plugin url was also updated)

Then navigation bar will not appears on touch.

Sorry to cause inconvence to you.

Thanks

• cranberrygame

Thanks Cranberry

I'll give the new one a try

• cranberrygame i bought a facebook plugin for phonegap from you.

i didn't receive any email.

or how should i download it?

thanks.

• happydigital

You bought Share plugin?

And Facebook plugin is not prepared for sale. So I can cancel your paypal purchase.

What do you want?

• cranberrygame

Wanted to thank you again for this extreme good service. Excited about new plugins also, can you pm me what you got in mind for the future

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)