Ok, I'm having a problem.
Usually, after exporting a project with webkit I replace the ffmpegsumo.dll file on the resulting folder with the ffmpegsumo.dll file from Chorme. This way the video plugin works fine after exporting to .exe.
But now, with Construct 163, after exporting with webkit and replacing ffmpegsumo.dll, the game crashes when attempting to run. (without replacing the file the game runs but the plugin doesn't work)
I tried with the newest ffmpegsumo.dll and with and old one I've successfully used before. Same results.
Then, I updated to Construct 164.2. and replaced the file, same results.
Thanks for reading.