[PLUGIN] Mobile Push/Local Notifications (CocoonJS) READY

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Ready to use construct 3 game template and release to mobile divice.
  • Hello,

Is this Plugin still available & does it still work for local notifications? ludei sergyperov

Even if this plugin is based on our own plugins, the owner is the one that must tell you if it works. The only thing I can tell you is that, according to the date of the first post, it is using the old prelude and the old plugins which are deprecated. If something is not working as it should and it is caused by our side, it won't be fixed, because it is three steps behind the current version we are maintaining.

Regards.

• Hello,

> Is this Plugin still available & does it still work for local notifications? ludei sergyperov

>

Even if this plugin is based on our own plugins, the owner is the one that must tell you if it works. The only thing I can tell you is that, according to the date of the first post, it is using the old prelude and the old plugins which are deprecated. If something is not working as it should and it is caused by our side, it won't be fixed, because it is three steps behind the current version we are maintaining.

Regards.

Thanks for the clarification, very helpful.

• Hi sergyperov,

You will update the plugin with the latest version of the CooconJS plugin.

Thanks

• sergyperov can you provide me with a local and push notifaction template along with my purchase?

• jhowar39

The readme.txt and example capxs are added to archive

• sergyperov I just payed you

• Hello sergyperov, Have you implemented the getLastPushNotificationData() call , because when the app is closed and the push notification is sent, it's not receiving the push payload which is causing issues, any idea on how to make it work ?

• sergyperov

I just payed for the plugin.

Ludei Premium is aproved.

Please fix the pictures in first post for reference.

Thanx Sergy

• sergyperov

My app is currently in alpha on google play.

All things are in place but on the parse website i still get no registered devices?

I used the previous cocoonjs plugin because the latest plugin from ludei makes it crash with your push-plugin.

This all means i can not send any push notification to the app.

I and others here on the forum would really appreciate if u could help us.

We payed, so we want it to work.

• My project is almost done, so I wanna integrate this into my project and found this forum inactive.

Is this one still working or not? Question before purchasing this.

• shaircast

Yes, it is working!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I bought it a few days ago and found this working well. Thanks for the plugin.

However, it seems that this plugin is based on the old 'cocoonjs_prelude.js' file. 'Cocoonjs_prelude.js' file from the current official Ludei-C2 plugin(https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin) has bigger size than your plugin, which means your file lacks of some updates. Replacing the original one with your file causes crash with CocoonJS plugin that supports IAP, achievement, etc. Please check it.

• Is there no more updates?

• sergyperov

Why don't you maintain this awsome plugin with the latest version of the CooconJS plugin? What's wrong with that?

You just keep on selling but not answering with other questions.

• Update plugin please.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)