[Plugin] Ejecta

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • 0plus1 have you see the Android Ejecta stuff? Check out: https://github.com/3dseals/Ejecta-X

Just curious if any of your stuff would work for that. It doesn't seem very well documented, but maybe that is ok. I haven't messed with the Ejecta stuff at all yet, but I may be looking for an alternative to CocoonJS soon. They are just dropping the ball left and right, it seems. Zero transparency and very little communication when things will get fixed / implemented. So disappointing. :/

This looks like a possible alternative, if we can sort it all out. :) Do you have any thoughts on using this to get C2 on Android?

• Zharzew was about to post the same thing, I just seen it, I'll definitely take a look at it, there is a good chance it will work out of the box, hang on in the next weeks I'll test it as I want to sell on Android..

• 0plus1 that would be great. I would love to use this if possible. A short tutorial would be amazing, if you have success. :). I don't own a mac, or I would try out your Ejecta iOS stuff. Hoping to change that soon, as I would love to publish for it. My current game looks great on ipad using cocoon, but has audio issues. Besides that, it is great. How is audio using Ejecta? Any issues with multiple sounds? Sounds cutting out? Or looping sounds issues?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 0plus1

Any updates or progress ? Also it would be great if you could write up tutorial on using Ejecta with Construct2.

Thanks

• yes id also love to see a tutorial .. a piece of advice if/when your looking at IOS IAP .. make sure you consider this:

developer.apple.com/library/ios

it really helps with monetization if you can confirm receipts of your IAPS (until they crack that too :-)

• Just wanted to say thank you for this. I was able to implement it in a matter of minutes with one of my older projects I wanted to add achievements too. I had previously used CocoonJS to wrap it for iOS, but it doesn't have achievement support yet.

Anyway, my only issue right now is the sound engine doesn't seem to start until the first sound is played, so it's delayed a bit, after that all is fine. Seems to be an issue with with CocoonJS, Phonegap and Ejecta so I'm not worried about it.

• Any chance of Ejecta-X getting the same treatment for Android releases? :).

• Wondering if anyone knows how to tracked purchaeds events dynamically rather than declaring each product through a hardcoded event name?

I'm trying to set up my C2 to dynamically load a list of products and set the "purchased event" dynamically based on a array or dictionary list of productid's

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)