[PLUGIN] Canvas

From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • Hello, I cannot download the canvas pluggin, the link is not working, Could anybody help?

I'll appreciate it a lot

• There is a problem with all Dropbox links, which I reckon will be remedied ASAP.

• This is a fantastic and amazing plugin. I am so grateful for it. Thank you!

I have a feature request... Is it possible to create a snapshot of the canvas object (similar to C2 canvas snapshot, but limited only to this object...) Even better is option to snapshot a specific region (or all) of this canvas object?

• ethanpil

It already has this feature: Canvas.imageUrl which is the entire canvas. To paste a smaller area, first paste it to a smaller canvas object and save that.

• oh wow. didnt see that anywhere. thanks.

• hi !

i work on a drawing appli, and how can i make a rubber without color on a canvas?

i would like to erase some parts of line or curves i drawed. My canvas is upper a picture and i can't use a background color.

i try to put 0 on alpha value, but without success.

Thank's !

• dahu

One way is to paste an object that is using the destination out blend

• Hi! thank's

but i don't see how to do, and i would like to move my rubber with the mouse to erase some area.

• R0J0hound

can you add support for drawing an entire part of the screen?

I know it might not be very optimized but I have a cool Idea for a seemless screen wrap

for example draw region (x1,y1,x2,y2)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • R0J0hound

Quick question about the paste layer action: I have a sprite that is set to 'invisible' but is still appearing in the canvas object after the 'paste layer' action. I noticed in your R4 notes it says: [Change] Paste object/layer action now only paste visible objects. I wanted to see if I am misunderstanding this...

Here is a small .capx to demonstrate the problem I am having:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/499 ... sTest.capx

Edit: I also receive an error when trying to paste a layer into the canvas that contains a tile map:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/499 ... _error.png

This may be outside the scope of what you intended for the plugin, but I wanted to ask...

Currently in our project we use the canvas plugin to track an object when it is off screen, pasting the object's layer and the environment layers into the canvas (which is then displayed as a small 'window' in the view port). Aside from the invisible object issue I mentioned, the canvas plugin has worked great for this purpose until we switched to using a tile map for the level/environment.

Very much appreciate any help!

• derekandes

I'm not sure why and invisible Sprite would paste when pasting a layer. The fix was for the normal paste action. I'll have look into it when I get a chance.

Tilemaps won't paste at all unless you set webgl to off in the project properties.

• R0J0hound ... seems not working in mobile, I am just using draw circle on touch of object [canvas] .

it is working in laptop browser, I have checked in Samsung mobile and TAB it is not working.

Example :

http://290px.com/ttop/index.html

• socialpilgrim

I don't use mobile export at all so I can't test. It should work though, since a html5 canvas' are the most basic things that should work everywhere, and the plugin does nothing unique with it. Does any drawing work at all? Does it work with "webgl off"?

• R0J0hound it is not mobile export, it is simple html5 export which I am running on mobile and tab, I would give a try with webgl off.

• R0J0hound - it worked after switching off webgl, thanks buddy.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)