PHP, WebWorkers, etc

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Paypal PHP Supports multiple platforms, Web/html5 Android, IOS. (Including storing transaction data)
  • Do you know news about the existence of any of these plugins or any other web technology-based plugin?

• Do you know news about the existence of any of these plugins or any other web technology-based plugin?

I'm not sure what you mean by a php "plugin". php is a server-side scripting language that has nothing to do with the device that the Construct project is on.

Maybe you are referring to the AJAX plugin that can be used to communicate with a server running php? The AJAX plugin works great, and I have used it in many projects to communicate with a php server.

• > Do you know news about the existence of any of these plugins or any other web technology-based plugin?

>

I'm not sure what you mean by a php "plugin". php is a server-side scripting language that has nothing to do with the device that the Construct project is on.

Maybe you are referring to the AJAX plugin that can be used to communicate with a server running php? The AJAX plugin works great, and I have used it in many projects to communicate with a php server.

A plugin for exporting all plugin events into a PHP file.

Also I'm searching for a WebWorkers plugin for creating Progressive Web Apps like Construct 3 is.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Interesting. A javascript-> php interpreter?

What it is that you are looking to do with php? The language is pretty simple to learn to get the basic functionality working.

• Interesting. A javascript-> php interpreter?

What it is that you are looking to do with php? The language is pretty simple to learn to get the basic functionality working.

A Construct 2 event sheet > php file. Instead of creating a game, creating a php with the event sheet.

• Good evening,

I saw this post, and I would also be very interested to develop php with the event sheet. A plugin like that exites? Or would someone be able to develop it?

Very good evening,

Jules

PS: Please excuse my English because I am French

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)