How do I edit an existing behavior to create a new one and also keep the original?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hello, I want to add some changes to the existing pathfinding behavior made by scirra but instead of just change the existing one, I want to first, be able to copy it into a new behavior and later do some changes into the files, but by just copying the original directory into a new one, changing it's name, for example pathfinding2 and also it's name and id in edittime.js to a different one(like pathfiding2) does not work for me when I try to run the game, I get this error:

"

Javascript error!

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of undefined localhost/objrefs.js, line 10 (col 28)

"

any1 know what do I need to change exactly into the behavior files to create a new one and also keep the 'original' made by scirra? as I said by just changing the name and id into edittime.js does not work for me, probably I need to change something else, but not sure what..

thanks in advance :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)