[Behavior] moveto

• I realy like this, bus i need use it in 4 directions but this behavior make the character move on 8 directions.

How can i solve this problem?

• siginor

rex_moveTo behavior does not move on 4 directions, neither 8 directions.

• Please Sir provide me a working link.Thanks

• nav

Use this tool to download all my plugins easily.

document of the tool: http://c2rexplugins.weebly.com/my-plugi ... ry-v2.html

• Thank-you Mr. RexRainbow

• I can't seem to get the plugin working in r230, I get this error:

Unable to load plugin in: file directory

Found 'GetPluginSettings' global, but it is not a function.

Plugin will not be available in the editor.

Any suggestions?

• elliottmarcjones

Put it into "behaviors" folder, not "plugins".

Or uses this tool to download&install all of my plugins

• elliottmarcjones

Put it into "behaviors" folder, not "plugins".

Or uses this tool to download&install all of my plugins

Happens the same for me and I'm placing in the right folder. Your zigzag works good tho.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > elliottmarcjones

>

> Put it into "behaviors" folder, not "plugins".

> Or uses this tool to download&install all of my plugins

>

Happens the same for me and I'm placing in the right folder. Your zigzag works good tho.

That error is ALWAYS because it is in the wrong section.

Have you un-7zip'ed it to it's own folder within the 'Behaviors' folder?

If you continue to have problems then it would probably be easier just to use the tool Rexx refers to in his reply above your post.

• >

> > elliottmarcjones

> >

> > Put it into "behaviors" folder, not "plugins".

> > Or uses this tool to download&install all of my plugins

> >

>

> Happens the same for me and I'm placing in the right folder. Your zigzag works good tho.

>

That error is ALWAYS because it is in the wrong section.

Have you un-7zip'ed it to it's own folder within the 'Behaviors' folder?

If you continue to have problems then it would probably be easier just to use the tool Rexx refers to in his reply above your post.

Yeah it is set in the proper folder without any subfolders. I have a bunch of rex behaviours and all of them load properly and they're all in the same folder format.

Used the rex tool and installed it. Whenever I load the capx still says the behaviour is missing.

• Just noticed one thing. I was using an old version of LiteTween. I installed the new version with rex tool and now C2 tells me is missing the behaviour. Somehow it doesn't update. I had to put back the old version in order to load my project, which is not good.

• Smileh

I don't know what happen in your environment, do you install all of my plugins? or could you please provide the capx file?

• Smileh

I don't know what happen in your environment, do you install all of my plugins? or could you please provide the capx file?

I wanted to install the MoveTo for a capx example that was asking for it. I noticed I already had it but downloaded and put it back again. Kept saying it couldn't find it. Then I deleted and installed the MoveTo using your Tool. Still the same message.

Then I did some testing. I was using a LiteTween but had to be an older version so I deleted it. When I installed the LiteTween with your Tool and loaded back up my project C2 asked for the LiteTween plugin missing.

So I guess this example capx is using an old MoveTo behaviour and not detecting the new version as the same plugin.

I had to use the old LiteTween or my whole project would be wasted. It wouldn't even load without the plugin, which is scary... Which means if I ever update and lose the old version I won't be able to load my project anymore. That's messed up.

• Smileh

Platformer moveTo is here, which is a helper behavior of official platform behavior. It is not equal to moveTo behavior.

• Smileh

Platformer moveTo is here, which is a helper behavior of official platform behavior. It is not equal to moveTo behavior.

Oh thanks. I guess I missed that.

But what about the LiteTween? New version doesn't overwrite the old one.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)