13 April, 2017 ()
Lots more fixes, and some more general changes and additions including a new origin indicator.
- Layout view: experimental small indicator to display the selected object's origin
- Project bar: confirmation prompt when deleting an object type
- Project bar: when nothing open, the context menu now has all three open options (cloud, browser, local file)
- Improved downscaling quality of large images in the image editor
- Move the properties panel of the Animations Editor to the right side
- Construct 3 projects (.c3p) could load with some objects at the wrong position in r17
- Cancelling the save dialog after closing an unsaved project no longer closes the project
- Layout view: selections could display incorrectly when using layout effects
- Layout view: crash middle-clicking while dragging selection box
- Event sheet: crash changing an inverted condition to a trigger
- Event sheet: deleting an event would sometimes scroll back to the top
- Event sheet: crash pasting events referencing event variables not in the sheet
- Event sheet: 'Copy as text' now indicates OR block conditions
- Event sheet: OR blocks now only show the "OR" prefix on the second condition and after
- Possible crash importing font via drag-and-drop
- Possible crash logging out while offline
- Pathfinding behavior: crash restarting a layout
- Editor-only options are no longer undoable. This includes project, layout and layer properties which are shown under the editor group in the properties bar
- Crash undoing resize or crop commands in the image editor
- Update the state of the save button in the main toolbar if the image editor produced any changes after being closed
- Possible crash closing a project after copy/paste or clone of a Sprite
- Crash typing in some input fields in r17
This build has even more bug fixes! Hopefully the editor is starting to approach a better degree of stability, but we'll probably need at least a few more releases to make sure we've got all the significant issues. This build also fixes a few regressions that cropped up in r17.
On top of that there's a few extra changes and additions. One minor addition is that there is an origin indicator on the selected object in the Layout View again. This is something that Construct 2 had since it's where the rotate handle is attached, but we've added a separate indicator for Construct 3 now that it uses a different rotation mechanism. This provides a visual indicator where an object will rotate from, and where its X and Y position is anchored to.
Email Me New Releases
Don't miss out on the latest and greatest new features in Construct 3.
Create an Account