Rep points and awards have exploded!

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Hi,

Since last night my rep points have increased from around 381 to 8333. On every page refresh I gain about 100 points and another devotee badge (I have over 164 now).

At first I assumed the website was very intuitive and was adjusting my rep points to match my good character. But, alas, it appears to be problem with the web site.

If I click on my name to access my account I get

Error executing child request for /error.aspx.

It seems to be an issue when I am logged in. If I am logged in I get the preceding error message when I attempt to access anything but the forum. If logged out I can access the rest of scirra.com as a guest.

Thanks

Marc.

• I am also experiencing this same error, my rep points are exponential and I cannot surf the site.

• Iam with the same error when i try to access the site on chrome. I can only surf in the forum and my points are growing exponentially.

• Check dis dude right here out lol.

Tom will be fixing this as soon as possible. He's got a few things on right now, so bare with us while we find the solution.

~Sol

• lol, thats some dedication. I take my hat off to you guys :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just made a post and noticed the same thing...we can't check out that guy because it leads to the same scripting error. :)

In the meantime, people can access the manual via cached googling...pretty much everything I try gives a script error. I'm just grateful that others are having the same issue and a mod is aware. Thanks!

• I cleared my cache for scirra site and the bug ended ;)

Try this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)