Sorry guys, I have hit road blocks every single step of the way.
1. Cant upload from my home IP address, but from my FTP and dropbox it works fine. I feel like i am being blocked.
2. Got bumped off the newly added thumbnail list on my first day. Nothing done to make it fair for me. Just a promise that future customers will not be treated like I was.
3. The sale I set up went down in flames for some unknown reason, splitting the page into 2 pieces with broken images.
4. The new price i set up has been reverted to the original price. and images fixed after Ashlie's post.
I could believe 1 or 2 of the above happening at random to me, but not every single step. I feel I have been sabotaged.
I payed just as much as every one else and i still have nothing to show for it. Every single feature i have tried to use has has some "odd" behavior that no one else is seeming to be experiencing.
1) This is unfortunate - it could be Tom blocking an IP range to handle spam and your IP falls in that range.
2) Newly added - this issue you will have no matter what, I think a random shuffle feature is fair - hope Tom makes a note of that.
3) Can't comment on that one, something Tom should look into
4) I did see your discount price, without the sale sign, then it reverted to original price.
I can understand your frustration, and when selling this way, frustration is inevitable. Nothing is smooth sailing. But that doesn't excuse things not working. Didn't help either that it was weekend, and nothing could be fixed/sorted.
Chat to Tom, and hope you guys come to an arrangement.