Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Hello

Thank you very much for your reply.

Can't we use this section to do something to cancel the reward if the user end the video before the end?

"This condition is triggered after the video ad is stopped by the user. "

Regards

Unfortunately for iOS this condition just does not trigger because of the invalid response from Ludei's library. I hope it will be fixed soon.

• Alright no problem. Thank you

Maybe you can help me with that

I am trying to stop the music when the reward video is showing.

So on reward video shown and sub-invent if global variable music was already on, stop all music that has tag "music". And restart when user close the video

Is that make sense?

I tried that but can get it. the music continue same time with the video content.

Thank you

Regards

• Alright no problem. Thank you

Maybe you can help me with that

I am trying to stop the music when the reward video is showing.

So on reward video shown and sub-invent if global variable music was already on, stop all music that has tag "music". And restart when user close the video

Is that make sense?

I tried that but can get it. the music continue same time with the video content.

Thank you

Regards

Hmm sounds ok to me. Maybe instead of stopping on "On rewarded video shown", try to stop the audio just before calling "Show rewarded video", so that would be under "On Tap object" I believe. Also try with "Audio Set Silence" instead of stopping the audio.

It's hard to guess so you need to try several approaches.

• > Alright no problem. Thank you

>

> Maybe you can help me with that

>

> I am trying to stop the music when the reward video is showing.

>

> So on reward video shown and sub-invent if global variable music was already on, stop all music that has tag "music". And restart when user close the video

>

> Is that make sense?

>

> I tried that but can get it. the music continue same time with the video content.

>

> Thank you

> Regards

>

Hmm sounds ok to me. Maybe instead of stopping on "On rewarded video shown", try to stop the audio just before calling "Show rewarded video", so that would be under "On Tap object" I believe. Also try with "Audio Set Silence" instead of stopping the audio.

It's hard to guess so you need to try several approaches.

Alright good! I'll try a couple of things to see.

Thank you for your help

• Version 1.2 is now available to download. There are some major changes in this version.

The most important one is that this plugin now works with Construct 3 as well.

Other changes are:

• Allows code minification on export (that was not possible with Cocoon plugins till now)
    • Built-in Test mode as a plugin property (no need to set up AdMob for tests/development process),
    • Does not trigger JS error on PC preview

I have entirely edited the very first post here so please give it a read as there are more details especially in regards of C3 compatibility.

The plugin itself has been rewritten a lot so some minor issues have been fixed as well.

BTW: In a meantime I have released the Cocoon Ads Extra plugin for Interstitials and banners. It works like the official one but has some additional features, allows minification, etc.

• As some of you know I've been trying to contact Ludei for a while now to keep this and other Cocoon plugins up to date all the time. Finally after many weeks and my several attempts via email, forum, github - they replied.

[quote:2k5fgbtf]

(...) we are still working on Cocoon.

We know we have been too silent and we want to apologize for that.

(...)

We want to release the update to the servers and the new version of Canvas+ and then get back to all of you, our users and offer support in the forums again.

Thank you for your patience.

So the good news is that they are working all the time (and are strongly focused) to improve their most wanted mode which is Canvas+. We shall see fixes for all the reported issues (including their Local Notifications) once they release new Canvas+.

• As some of you know I've been trying to contact Ludei for a while now to keep this and other Cocoon plugins up to date all the time. Finally after many weeks and my several attempts via email, forum, github - they replied.

[quote:4i1sr4ia]

(...) we are still working on Cocoon.

We know we have been too silent and we want to apologize for that.

(...)

We want to release the update to the servers and the new version of Canvas+ and then get back to all of you, our users and offer support in the forums again.

Thank you for your patience.

So the good news is that they are working all the time (and are strongly focused) to improve their most wanted mode which is Canvas+. We shall see fixes for all the reported issues (including their Local Notifications) once they release new Canvas+.

Thank you for keeping us update

• Few of you reported that the plugin doesn't work on iOS.

The plugin has just been tested on iOS 11 and (quote here) "it works like a charm". If anyone of you still has issues with running it on iOS, please check all your settings again both in the project and in the publishing console. If you still won't make it work, please contact me and we'll try to do it together.

• Hi Everyone!

There are some great news and a huge update .

Cocoon Rewarded Video plugin has been upgraded to Ultimate Ads plugin.

All of you who purchased any of my ads plugins in the past receives Ultimate Ads plugin for free.

Ultimate Ads plugin is one plugin which has it all (rewarded video, banner, interstitial) and works everywhere (Cocoon, PhoneGap, Cordova CLI)!

For more details please see the very first post in this thread.

Ultimate Ads plugin has been submitted as an update of Cocoon Rewarded Video plugin and should be available to download tomorrow.

• awesome! I have it all working.. and I bought your plugin for Cocoon Rewarded Videos and it works flawlessly! thank you!

one question: is there a way to make sure the video is a certain length?

I give my players a certain amount of coins but I noticed some of the videos are only 15 seconds where others are 30 or more. Is there a way I can set this? I didn't see it in AdMob Ad Units.

• awesome! I have it all working.. and I bought your plugin for Cocoon Rewarded Videos and it works flawlessly! thank you!

one question: is there a way to make sure the video is a certain length?

I give my players a certain amount of coins but I noticed some of the videos are only 15 seconds where others are 30 or more. Is there a way I can set this? I didn't see it in AdMob Ad Units.

There is no way AFAIK. Google is picking videos automatically each time. It's not a matter of plugin, it's simply not possible.

• There is no way AFAIK. Google is picking videos automatically each time. It's not a matter of plugin, it's simply not possible.

okay no problem, I just figured you would know.

• any idea why I can never get any ads to load?

I have it set to test mode in the property's, and these two very simple events

The second one never gets called. I've tried the same for banners and rewarded videos.

Also tried the "On Loaded" event instead of the "Is Loaded". Still nothing.

Does it matter I'm running on localhost for testing and not actually an exported .apk?

• any idea why I can never get any ads to load?

I have it set to test mode in the property's, and these two very simple events

The second one never gets called. I've tried the same for banners and rewarded videos.

Also tried the "On Loaded" event instead of the "Is Loaded". Still nothing.

Does it matter I'm running on localhost for testing and not actually an exported .apk?

Hello KeeghanM,

Test mode uses Google's test ad units instead of yours. Still, same as all other strictly mobile-related features, it won't work on localhost. You need to build an apk and test on your device.

On Ultimate Ads store page you will find installation details for PhoneGap and Cocoon under the FAQ tab.

Please follow the guidelines and Ads will surely show up. In case if you'll still run into any difficulties, just let me know.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No luck. I've put in Googles test ID's as well as set it to testing mode.

Exported to Cordova and I'm using PhoneGap to build.

Heres the entire code & setup

But even in an exported APK running on an Android phone... no banner.

I tried to debug by setting a text objects text to FAILED on fail, but that never gets triggered either.

Also no video either, so it's not just banners. I feel like I'm missing something super simple here.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)